Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Yoga
The aim of this qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to plan, prepare and deliver safe and effective yoga sessions.
To provide learners with the knowledge and skills to:
- understand the underpinning principles of yoga
- understand the anatomy and physiology theory related to yoga
- understand and be able to plan yoga sessions
- be able to teach a safe and effective yoga session
- be able to self-evaluate and reflect on teaching skills and personal practice
Learners must have a minimum of two years experience of participating in yoga classes.
The course requires physical exertion, therefore a degree of physical fitness is necessary.
There is an element of communication involved and learners should have basic skills in communication pitched at level 2.
Learners must complete the five mandatory units (38 credits).
- Portfolio of Evidence.
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment.