Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral
This qualification is designed to provide learners with the knowledge to ensure safe and effective exercise programming for patients with a number of medical conditions and common reasons for referral onto a community-based exercise referral scheme.
- To enable learners to design and agree a safe and effective programme for patients with a range of common referral conditions
- To enable learners to deliver, review and adapt a programme for patients with a range of common referral conditions
Learners must hold one of the following:
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing.
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing.
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Group Training.
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training.
- Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork.
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training.
- Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Yoga
Learners must achieve all six mandatory units (38 credits).
- Multiple Choice Examination.
- Portfolio of Evidence.
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment.