Active IQ Level 3 Award in Supporting Pre and Postnatal Clients with Exercise and Nutrition
The purpose of this qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills needed to be able to programme safe and effective exercise for both pre and postnatal clients, taking into account the physiological and biomechanical changes associated with pregnancy and the key health and safety considerations for pre and postnatal clients taking part in physical activity.
Learners must hold a recognised level 2 or level 3 fitness instructing qualification e.g.:
- Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing.
- Level 2 Certificate in Group Training.
- Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training.
- Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork.
- Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Yoga
Learners must complete both mandatory units.
- Portfolio of Evidence.
This qualification provides progression onto:
- Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training.
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral.
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training.
- Active IQ Level 3 Award In Designing Exercise Programmes for Older Adults.
- Active IQ Level 4 Certificate In Physical Activity and Lifestyle Strategies for Managing Low Back Pain.
- Active IQ Level 4 Certificate In Physical Activity and Weight Management for Obese and Diabetic Clients.
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Designing Exercise Programmes for Disabled Clients