Active IQ Level 3 Award in Instructing Outdoor Fitness
This qualification provides learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to plan and instruct outdoor fitness sessions.
To provide learners with the knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the health and safety requirements specific to delivering outdoor fitness sessions.
- Be able to manage risks in outdoor fitness training environments.
- Be able to plan outdoor fitness training sessions.
- Be able to deliver safe and effective outdoor fitness training sessions
Learners must hold a Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing or equivalent.
There is an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) involved and learners should have basic skills in communication pitched at level 2.
Learners must complete the one mandatory unit.
- Portfolio of Evidence.
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment.