Active IQ Level 2 Certificate In Leisure Operations
This qualification is designed to provide leisure assistants, pool attendants and pool lifeguards with the essential knowledge and skills to work in customer facing roles within a leisure facility.
There are no specific entry requirements.
There is an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) involved and learners should have basic skills in communication pitched at level 2.
The learner must achieve 18 credits in total. This is made up from the 13 credits from the 6 mandatory units and a further 5 credits (minimum) from the optional units.
- Portfolio of Evidence.
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment.
This qualification provides progression onto:
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Active Leisure, Learning and Wellbeing Operational Services.
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing.
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Group Training.
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Leading Health-Related Activity Sessions